Monday, August 23, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love.

I've read the book about five times and every time I read it, I come away with inspiration and gratitude. So naturally, I've been dying to see the movie ever since I first saw that it was being made. Yesterday on the way home from Santa Clara, after visiting Spencer's family for the weekend, we hit some traffic right by a movie theater. We got off the freeway with the rule being if it wasn't playing within an hour of when we got there then we would just get back in the car. We walked up to the box office at 3:31 and the movie started at 3:30! It was perfect! We even made it in the theater in time to see some previews. :) The movie was great! I loved all the beautiful scenery and I thought Julia Roberts did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment