Thursday, September 9, 2010

Flowers and Florists

Yesterday my mom, Spencer, and I had a meeting with our florist for the wedding to talk about bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for the wedding party, parents, and grandparents. I had so much fun looking through pages and pages of different flowers and color combinations while surrounded by all the lovely greenery in the shop. One thing that I hadn't thought about much and am now obsessed with is boutonniers. Of course, I always knew the men would be wearing them but I just hadn't thought about what flowers to use! Needless to say, I will now be on a flower hunt for the perfect boutonnieres, sans roses, which I think are played out. Let me know if you have any creative suggetions!!


pictures from here, here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment