Friday, December 10, 2010

Calendar Journal

In today's crazy world, I often think about how it would be great if I could journal about my life on a day to day basis to record my feelings and current perspective on events. It would be cool to look back and know exactly how I felt on days that would end up being monumental in history or in my life. Like the day I took my last final at San Diego State or the day President Obama won the election. 

Of course, life is crazy, and I can never find the time to actually sit down and document it. That is why I love this idea I saw on Design*Sponge. Basically, you write down one thing that happened every day. It's so simple and could mean so much in years to come. As they point out in their post (which includes a very cute DIY you should check out!), the first year might not be so gratifying but I think it will only get better and better from there. I am going to start one very soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. We should do a crafts day sometime over break and make them!

    ReplyDelete