I've been really inspired to buy more house plants by Justina's new tumblr, Welcome to the Jungalow. The jungle vibes are pulsing through me and I'm looking to add a little jungalow into our Korean apartment!
I think the easiest way to get my jungalow on, would be to add some more house plants to the mix. We do have one teeny one, but I think we need some more. I don't think you can never have enough plants in a junglalow!
These are all easy to care for house plants that will add a bit of jungle to any space.
1. Croton - I love the bright multicolor leaves.
2. Boston Fern - adds great texture
3. Madagascar Palm - cheeky and fun
4. Grape Ivy - heaping and beautiful, it really has oomph!
5. Aloe - tried and true and good for you
6. Peperomia - pretty textured leaves
Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6