Friday, January 14, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

I took a little (ok, a month long!) break from blogging over the holidays. It was a great holiday season and the first time Spencer and I spent holiday family event together! I have to say, waking up at his parents' house on Christmas morning instead of my own parents' house was a little strange, but his family is so loving and welcoming that it was a very lovely Christmas indeed. Christmas night was then spent with my family and it all turned out wonderfully. 

For New Years weekend, we took a trip down to our college town of San Diego to spend time with friends and see the city we have been missing SO much since we moved north last December. We had a delicious champagne dinner at Firehouse in Pacific Beach and then partied until midnight with all our friends. It was so much fun; I wish we could have spent more time visiting! 

I am getting back into the groove of every day life. The wedding (May 21, 2011) seems a LOT closer on this side of the New Year so I am busy planning all the details for our special day. I'm sure we will be doing a lot of DIY crafts for the reception since my mom is one of the most craftiest ladies I've ever met! I'll be sure to post some of that on here in the months to come.

Much love, Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment