Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun with Harry Potter


I love Harry Potter. (Feel free to call me a dork now!) I don't care if I'm a dork, I think the Harry Potter series is amazing! It is a staple in every kid's library and will be for a very long time. It's legendary.

There have been a lot of fun extras to come along with the HP series. I have two "textbooks." I quote them because those are the thinnest textbooks I've ever read. However, they are also the most interesting text books I've ever read! I also recently spotted a series of books based on the immortal life of Nicolas Flamel, which I need to buy on my Kindle ASAP.

 The witty book covers above were designed by Amy Sly. I wish they were real so badly. I would sooo love to know to obtain resources simply by saying a spell and waving a wand! Plus, my mom used to tell me to "kill him with kindness" whenever I got angry at my brother...I still haven't really mastered that one.





No comments:

Post a Comment