Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Bridal Shower Ensemble

photo by my dear friend Laura

I've been thinking about doing posts about outfits I've compiled that I really like but I've always been too shy to really post anything. After some encouragement from my friend Jackie (thanks Jack!), I decided to go for it! 

I really loved this outfit that I wore to my bridal shower. I like the trend of mixing different patterns and this is my first attempt to do so. What do you think?? 

Dress: Zara 
Tights: Target
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: can't remember...but probably Target
Sunglasses: promotional (free!), knock-off Ray Bans





p.s. The little girl is Madison Grace, my cousin's daughter and one of my flower girls. Isn't she a cutie!??

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE Maggie! I keep meaning to comment on facebook how cute you look in that outfit! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kacey!!! I really appreciate the love <3

    ReplyDelete