Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An Afternoon in San Francisco


I love San Francisco. 

I love it so much that I will definitely live there some time in my life. Every time I visit, I fall more and more in love with it. I think I might go as far as to say it is my favorite city in the world. I love everything about it. I love the people, the adorable little specialty shops, the bay with the sail boats, the hippies, the trend setters, the abundance of different types of foods, my lovely girlfriends who live there, the Golden Gate in all it's glory, the hills, the bikers, the rainbows, the Wells Fargo ATMs everywhere (very helpful), the fresh air right off the ocean, the museums....I could go on and on!!! 
So, when we found out we had to go into the City to have an interview at the Korean Consulate, I was stoked. We had to be at the consulate after one in the afternoon and in Santa Clara, for my in-law's anniversary celebration, by dinner time. We had one afternoon left in the beautiful city by the bay before moving half way around the world...just one (or so I thought at the time--we are going back this weekend!). We went to the Ferry Building.

 mmm, cheeeese
 orchids, herbs, and a rustic waterfall
 herbs
 bee's wax candles
 wine shop
 enjoying a glass of wine
 enjoying a pint
 It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect!
 Spencer with some heads
 mini daisies in the grass
 the fountain across the street


It was a very fun day!! I'm so excited to go back to visit some friends this weekend before we leave on Monday for South Korea!


No comments:

Post a Comment