Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adventure Awaits!

 
Spencer and I are moving to South Korea!

I just turned in my two week notice at work! It was exhilarating! My heart was pounding and there was a huge smile on my face as I told our HR lady and then my boss our plans to move abroad. I have never been more nervous and excited at the same time!!!

We are moving to a city called Suncheon in the southern part of the country about two hours away from Busan (the second largest city in South Korea). We already have jobs lined up for us. We will be working at a private school called Wonderland. We've talked to some of the teachers who are currently working there and it seems like it will be a nice place to work.

We are thrilled (while simultaneously scared sh*tless) to begin on our next big adventure!
  

 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh NO WAY!! congrats Maggie! that's SOO exciting! you guys are going to do amazing over there. we'll miss you!

    i thought maybe you just put in your 2 weeks cause of the wedding and honeymoon haha.

    ReplyDelete