Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sinking Heel Solution

Our wedding is at a very good family friends' house in their park next to their house. That's right, they have a park! It's a huge open grass area with trees, flowers, a pergola, outdoor bathrooms, and a small, outdoor kitchen. It is perfect for the wedding, exactly what we wanted.

Weddings are generally a fancy affair and many girls are going to want to wear heels. Have you ever worn heels on grass for an entire party? It's terrible! You literally have to stand on the ball of your foot the whole time to avoid sinking into the ground. I had to do this at my bridal shower and you could see my feet turning red through my black lace tights! (They were that red!)

Today, while parusing the internet, I have found the solution to this problem! Yippee!


They are called SoleMates and I think they are a fabulous idea! I've never tried them before, have you?? If you have leave a review in the comments I would love to see what you think of them! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment