Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Band


Spencer and I are exactly two months away from getting married! I am so excited but there are still a zillion things to do, including picking out our wedding bands. I really wanted to have something special and handmade. I would much rather support an artist than a big jewelry retailer, plus I love one-of-a-kind-things. They make me feel special.

I heard of Andrea through my friend Lindsey, looked her up on Etsy, and met up to discuss options (bonus: she's local!) She is a jewelry designer/maker who followed her dream and studied the art of jewelry crafting in Florence, Italy. She is so nice and very talented. I can't wait to see the finished product! 

I've been on the lookout for wedding bands that I love to pass on to Andrea for inspiration and this one caught my eye. I really love the leaf design!



No comments:

Post a Comment