Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playing with Watercolors


Sunday afternoon Spencer and I broke out the watercolors and had some fun! I painted on blank cards that I got at the craft store. I had a lot of fun mixing the colors and playing with the density. I made about 10 cards and now I get to mail them and surprise people with a snail mail treat! :) I think it is so fun to get a hand made card and hand written note from a friend. It makes me feel so special and I love making other people feel special too.

Here are a few of my creations:




What do you think?? Do you like to make cards too?

2 comments:

  1. I love this Maggie! What a great idea-- sending cards to people is already fun but it makes it extra special knowing you decorated them yourself. I am defiantly steeling this idea!

    -Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheyenne! Have fun crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete