Monday, March 14, 2011

New Name


What do you all think of the new name??

A Spoonful of Sugar is about being happy every day, even if just for a moment. It’s about finding joy in the small things and getting excited about life and its endless possibilities. It’s a cheerful site for whimsy and delight. I hope it can cheer you up on a bad day and inspire you to live life as awesomely as you possibly can.

On A Spoonful of Sugar, you will find pretty things, craft projects, travel inspirations, my adventures, cool finds, and fun ideas. If you find something you think I would like to feature, please email me at:  
aspoonfulofsugarblog (at) gmail (dot) com
I would love to hear from you!

I hope you find inspiration and happiness every time you visit.

Enjoy the sweetness!

Much Love,
Maggie

2 comments: